Saturday, February 3, 2007

Welcome To Your Affiliate Review!

Welcome to all my new readers as well as my loyal subscribers who I am lucky enough to have keep indulging me in my expanding Internet marketing business. This blog is for you. I mean anyone who has an affiliate program to promote will be welcome to contact me and I will gladly post a review of that product. Actually, I will post your review of the program.

I welcome any comments, but please be respectful and professional. We are all trying to make some extra cash online and so we should keep it purely professional at all times. And don't expect only gushing reviews. We also want to highlight programs that may not be all they are advertised.

I would hope that as more people hear about our blog here, the posts will increase in frequency. So check in often. I expect to make the first post tomorrow, Sunday, Feb 4. I hope to see you then.

No comments: