Monday, February 12, 2007

Secret Affiliate Weapon


This affiliate program has been around for a long time. Ewen Chia's Secret Affiliate Weapon is a must have for anyone wanting to promote any kind of affiliate program. And it comes with a price tag that just about everyone can afford. Ewen haas become known around the world as The Super Affiliate. Once you pick up this program you can immediately see why.

Ewen is constantly working to improve the Secret Affiliate Weapon. But he does it in a way that doesn't make the original obsolete. I have had this program in my arsenal for a year and a half and if I never promoted it, it is worth the $10 price tag just for the great information it provides. I long ago made my money back. It is a constant income generator because of its low price and solid information. Ewen actually shows you the same methods he uses to make money. A big thumbs up for this one.

Positives:

Low price and good information.
Very few sales emails promoting substandard products.
Easy to understand and follow.
It WORKS

Negatives:
The commission isn't much (around $5.00) But the ease of selling makes it add up fast. To me I would rather have the small commission and sell lots. It just feels better.

No comments: