Monday, August 16, 2010

Thumbs down for Money Making Blog

I have a bad review for you today. If you follow me on this blog, you know that I only recommend products that I believe are top notch. Recently. I purchased Money Making Blog from Rob Benwell. If you know anything about blogging, you know Rob Benwell. His Blogging to the Bank series is one of the best Blogging tutorials around. I mean this guy makes a ton from Blogging.

Recently Rob started a Money Making Blog series where you pay $24.95 and then $24.95 a month to get your blog set up. This includes a domain name, hosting, and fresh content added. I have to admit it sounded too good to be true. I purchased about two and a half weeks ago and have yet to receive my blog. Now this wouldn't be bad if they hadn't promised to have my blog up and going in less than 48 hours.

I am still waiting and will give a more in depth review when and if I finally get my blog set up. After contacting customer service twice, I was told that the backlog was huge. Strange since the promo says there is a limited number available.

At this point, I can't recommend the Money Making Blog but I still endorse the Blogging to the Bank 2010. I have it also and it rocks. I am disappointed that the money making blog thing isn't moving as fast as was promised and I am a firm believer in customer service. Check back soon and I hope I will be able to give Money Making Blog a thumbs up. In the meantime, purchase Blogging To The Bank. It is Rob Benwell at his best.

1 comment:

Willis said...

Hope you find what you need. Check out this site. It is a friend of mine and he is top notch. I don't get a thing for referring you to him. He is just that good

http://opt-in-magic.blogspot.com/