Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wealthy Affiliate







Today's review is one I have a lot of experience in. I have been a member at Wealthy Affiliate for almost a year now. So I know you are asking "what is a wealthy affiliate". Kyle and Carson started this members website with the intention of helping people start making money on a shoestring budget. And I have to say I have found all their claims to be true.

As a member at Wealthy Affiliate, you will learn how to make money in several ways. If you are just getting started, Article Marketing is probably the way to go. This includes learning to make blogs, Squidoo lenses, promote affiliate articles through article directories, and more.

When you first start up, Wealthy Affiliate puts you through an eight week training course. But you won't have to wait till the course is finished to start making money. You get all the tools to start immediately. You also get exposed to the world of PPC marketing, which is where I concentrate most of my effort.

Other features include web hosting for you websites. I currently host two sites there. The price is $40 a month which sounds expensive. But I am currently involved with a similar site and py almost three times more and do not get near the benefits as Wealthy Affiliate.

On the downside is the fact that in order to get the most from the site, it requires a great deal of time to go through the courses. On the other hand they are very thourough.

I give this one very high marks.

No comments: