Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Small Reports Fortune

Review of Small Reports Fortune
by Jimmy D. Brown

Call me a skeptic. I've seen it all online. You know what I'm talking about ... the latest and greatest marketing "secret" to make you wealthy.

I've forked over money for more "sure shots" and "can't misses" than I care to reveal.

Know what I mean?

I've heard all about how "this one's different" and all that garbage. And, I've been disappointed time and time again.

That's why I was PLEASANTLY surprised when I saw the new course from Jimmy D. Brown.

I know, I know - Jimmy has an impeccable reputation for delivering (even over-delivering) quality information products.
That's not something I would even question.

However -

When he released a new course on creating ebooks, I thought, "What in the world could he possibly have to say on the subject that hasn't already been said?"

I thought that was a fair question.

And I must say that I'm impressed with the answer.

Jimmy has put together a nice course here that teaches how to create small reports...

The case studies he provides at his site attention-grabbers for sure -

* Over eighteen-thousand dollars in monthly residuals.
* Over thirty-thousand dollars in one day profit.
* Over one million dollars in total profit.

All from writing short reports.

But, as impressive as all that is, what really got my
attention - and my endorsement - was the fact that he shows anyone (even rank beginners!) how to start from scratch and actually make a profit in just 7 days.

That means, if right now you have no list, no web site, no ideas ... nothing ... you can still actually make money from this system in just 1 week.

(Of course, if you have some of those things, you can see results even quicker!)

Jimmy has even included as one of the bonuses, a 16-page report that offers a systematic checklist broken down into daily activities for you to complete.

Assignments appear in chronological order, completely cover the entire process of creating a small report from start to finish and refer to specific pages of the main manual and bonuses to provide complete, detailed instructions for completing each assignment.

I mean, it's all broken down into easy-to-do steps!

And, best of all, he shows his exclusive never-before-revealed "Six Phases Of A Six Figure Small Report Business"

In order words, there's a "small fortune" to be made with these "small reports"!

The course comes as 101-page manual in .PDF format, 7 downloadable .MP3 sessions, 4 exclusive bonuses in .PDF format and a set of video tutorials.

For this price, you're getting a course in market research, a course in copywriting, a course in web creation, a course in marketing your product... I mean, it's almost silly how thorough he is in this one product. It's truly a comprehensive, step-by-step course.

The only thing that Jimmy doesn't do is actually sit down and write the reports for you -- but I do think that's understandable since the price is so reasonable. ;)

If you order today, you can *LITERALLY* be taking orders for you first small report in less than 1 week from NOW.

Check it out for yourself here.

No comments: